GRMS IT Consulting is a global Technology Solutions provider serving the financial banking domain with offices in United States, Europe and Asia. We focus on providing our clients state of the art solutions in core back office technology platform to help our financial clients become more operationally efficient, technologically lean and ready to take new challenges. Some of the key areas where GRMS has developed and implemented successful client engagements are Build, Deployment and Testing Platforms, Access Management, Regulatory Remediation projects in IT, Quality Assurance and Performance Testing.
BnD Automation Engineer
Type: Long-term Contract
Top International Investment Bank is looking for a Build and Deployment Process Automation Expert to
- Architect, Develop and Deliver best in class Automation solutions, working closely with Architecture, Engineering and Application Development stakeholders.
- Ensure standardized automation solution developed meets the Operational Efficiency KPI targets defined by program/organization.
- Technical expert to design & implement the Build and Deployment Standardization framework
- Must possess good understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure landscape across domains in terms of Build & Deployment tools & processes.
- Able to drive the implementation of a globally scalable technical solution
- Mandatory tools/experience
- TeamCity OR Hudson/Jenkins
- uDeploy OR Nolio OR Bladelogic
- SVN OR GIT
- Basic Unix administration experience
- Basic RDBMS usage experience
- Implementation experience in following areas: Build Automation, Binary and Dependency Management and Deployment Automation
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery models
- Good to have tools: JIRA, Stash, Synergy, Ruby, ANT, make, nmake, bamboo, Remedy, ServiceNow
- 10+ yrs overall experience in Build, Release, Deployment areas
- Expert-level knowledge of the requirements and capabilities of standard software solutions in the build and deployment process areas
- Hands-on experience in a mature team where the solution development and delivery process was highly automated, and good understanding of Software SDLC processes (CMMI / ITIL)
- Experience with Operations Support or Application Support functions highly desirable
- Should have very good communication and executive presence, high performance and high delivery capability