View all jobs
SOURCE CODE ENGINEER (Remediation)Jersey City, New Jersey
SOURCE CODE ENGINEER
- 5 to 7 year experience source code analysis and working with SCM Tools. Source Code Version Control Management,
- Application/Software Build and Deployment Management, and Continuous Integration
- Possess strong familiarity with standard concepts, good practices, and procedures within the Source Code Management, Build, Deployment, Environment, and Configuration management fields.
- Has a solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of tools used, specifically, Subversion, CVS, GIT, ClearCase, Jenkins, Unix/Linux, Scripting Languages (Perl, shell)
- Understand different Branching and merging methodology
- Demonstrates sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information.
- knowledge of Source code reviews and tools such as Crucible
- Has the ability to reach sound decisions quickly.
- Carefully evaluates alternative risks and solutions before taking action.
- Ability to communicate across various organizational levels (technical and senior management)