View all jobs
Java and Oracle DeveloperJersey City, NJ
Senior Oracle & Java Developer Jersey City, NJ Contract
- Senior Java developer with a strong background in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web application, well rounded with both Front-end and Back-end experience.
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss, JDeveloper
- Development experience with Oracle 11g is a must
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic layer, Data Access layer)
- Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views
- Experience writing custom Java code to interact with an LDAP server
- Experience with Web Services security, to include OPSS and/or Oracle Web Services Manager (aka WSM / OWSM)
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.