This position is responsible for the development of the user interface and the usability of the application. We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of designing and implementing large scale, complex secure web applications in an agile development environment. This position will require an individual experienced in agile development methodology, Angular JS, HTML5, cross browser support, process automation and improvement, metrics and measurements, technology operations and IT security.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, who is even-tempered under stress, works well with a team of peers and as a directly responsible individual.
- Design, develop and implement front-end web applications, including functional analysis, technical analysis, adherence to coding standards, and building/running appropriate unit and integration tests and deployment scripts
- Generate and maintain documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created
- Collaborate with leads to determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation, and propose continues improvements to user interface
- Own success Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Translate designs and wireframes provided by the product team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Rapid prototype of desired functionality
- Partner with QA to own the quality of the product
- 5 years plus (5+) experience in building and documenting secure web solutions
- Solid Java development experience
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Understanding of infrastructure and middleware architectures
- Experience in using build tools like Grunt, Gulp and package management tools like Bower Node Package manager and Yeoman
- Implementation and coding of solutions for Rich User interfaces which are cross browser compatible, mobile friendly, accessible and scalable.
- Strong knowledge and direct experience in secure coding standards and how to prevent vulnerabilities in code
- Strong communications skills with the demonstrated ability to engage with both business and technical team
- Hands-on experience with Responsive Web Design and Web Accessibility
- Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field